All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any relevant changes to your personal information.Automatic Information: Information such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our website. We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.Online Identifiers: We collect device's geolocations; cookie identifiers, or others such as the ones used for analytics and marketing; applications; devices; tools and protocols, such as IP (Internet Protocol) addresses; and other similar data. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below. We use the information we collect or receive:
- Publicly Available Personal Information. We collect first name, last name; email addresses; phone numbers; and other similar data.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Stripe.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We may process or share data based on the following:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- Fulfill and manage our services. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the our website.
- To protect Sparkling Moments. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To respond to user inquiries or offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our website and or the services we provide.
- For other Business relevant Purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing date, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing and your experience when using our website. We may use and store this information in an anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Performance of Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you (I.e through our services), we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information when we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us at [email protected]Stripe, Apple Pay, and PayPal
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. They will not share your personal information with any organization apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the our website. These companies may use information about your visits to our website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- (Include if applicable) Web and Mobile Analytics:
When signing up for one of our events, the attendee must understand that inclement weather is a possibility. Due to the nature of our editorials and the vendors and venue booked, we will not postpone unless we find it absolutely necessary. We reserve the right to make this decision at any time. We will make our best efforts to mitigate the impact of the weather on our design, but attendee must understand that changes to the location, planning and design elements may be necessary. The Client understands and agrees it is their responsibility to acquire any and all travel, flight, and/or event insurance to protect themselves from unforeseen events, emergencies, medical or financial issues, flight delays or cancellations, extreme weather, or extenuating circumstances beyond the Parties’ control. Client agrees to hold Sparkling Moments harmless for all such occurrences and expenses incurred.
When signing up for one of our events, the Client must understand she/he bears full responsibility for any damages or thefts or losses caused directly or indirectly by the Client to the premises which are utilised during the event in which the Client participates; any of the requisites or other items, e.g. decorations, clothes, cutlery, etc, that are provided by Sparkling Moments during the event in which the Client participates. The Client must understand that none of the premises or fixtures and fittings or other items and requisites provided by Sparkling Moments or any of its Vendors are insured therefore a Client would be financially fully liable for any of the damages or thefts or losses caused by the Client. Client agrees to hold Sparkling Moments harmless for all such occurrences and agrees to cover all the expenses associated with the damages caused. If video footage is created at an event by a videographer designated by Sparkling Moments, attendees may not use the video footage on their websites or social media. When submitting for publication, it is required that all attendees mention that the event was hosted by Sparkling Moments. All posts on social media must have the proper credits included within the post, tagging vendors only is not considered proper crediting. Please also include the proper credits in website galleries and blog posts. Note that credits may not be adjusted or edited to reflect a different order.By agreeing to our terms and conditions, attendee expressly grants Sparkling Moments permission to use photos from the event in various forms of advertising promoting Sparkling Moments’s services. There shall be no expiration period for this permission. Sparkling Moments may use and publish photographs of all persons and décor involved in the event for editorial, trade, advertising, web site use, or any other purpose and in any manner and medium that they see fit to promote Sparkling Moments. Should you breach any of the above terms and conditions:Failure to comply constitutes a material breach of the Terms and Conditions in which you are under contract to adhere to, and may result in:1. The request to remove any and all images taken at a Sparkling Moments event from your website or social media account. Posting images without proper credit is theft of Sparkling Moments's work.2. Our taking legal proceedings against attendee for reimbursement of all costs of the project attendee takes part in, or a fine up to €25,000, plus reasonable administrative and legal costs resulting from the breach, or further legal action against attendee. The responses described in these Terms and Conditions are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.Editorial Workshop Design Assistants:Any images used must credit yourself as a design assistant for an editorial hosted by Sparkling Moments. All posts on social media must have the proper credits included within the post, tagging vendors only is not considered proper crediting. Note that credits may not be adjusted or edited to reflect a different order.Design attendees will be able to use the final images on their social media accounts while properly crediting the team. We do restrict the use of images on designer's websites, as the images may not be presented as a designer's own work. Design attendees will be credited as "design assistant" in all social media posts and publications.If any attendee cannot or refuses to credit specifically as asked, Sparkling Moments has the right to ask said attendee to remove any and all images taken at a Sparkling Moments workshop. Posting images without proper credit is theft of Sparkling Moments's work and exposes any attendees or responsible party who cannot comply to pursuit of legal action. If the crediting requirements are violated in any way, Sparkling Moments has the right to remove the attendee from the credits in all posts and publications.Design assistants are not allowed to photograph any of the workshop with any camera other than a cell phone. Should images be taken with the attendee's phone, they must credit properly in all social media posts and stories, and may not use the images elsewhere. PURCHASES:You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via our website. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We may change prices at any time. Client may settle a payment through Stripe via website, direct bank transfer in EUR, USD or GBP, through Paypal via the link provided by a manager of Sparkling Moments or in cash on the day of the event (only applicable to balance payments). Use of any of aforementioned payment channels as well as participation in the event shall be deemed as the Client's explicit agreement to the current Terms and Conditions (available constantly at: https://sparklingmoments.events/terms) and Client does not have any objections to any of the clauses.You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through our website. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors. REFUNDS POLICY:Due to the nature of our products and services, all sales are final and non-refundable. No refunds will be issued. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] prior to making your purchase.In the event proper payment is not received for a purchase, Sparkling Moments. reserves the right to hold the purchaser personally liable and send the outstanding invoice to collections, which is subject to interest fees, collection costs, and attorney’s fees. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES:You may not access or use the website for any purpose other than that for which we make the website available. The website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.As a user of the website, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the webs
- Use the website to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the website and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the webs
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use any information obtained from the website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website or the networks or services connected to the webs
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Use the website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the website and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the webs
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the website designed to prevent or restrict access to the website, or any portion of the webs
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the website to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the webs
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the website, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the webs
- Use the website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.